<VV> Slipping Powerglide "Fixed!"

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 14:18:42 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/30/2007 11:16:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kobramax at insightbb.com writes:

I  finally got around to taking off my beautiful new, gold,  non-oily,
non-rusty vacuum modulator valve. I then dug through my garbage  can and
finally found my "Titanic" salvaged, rusty, oily, dented, 100 year  old
modulator and reinstalled it. Took the car for a drive and it  shifted
beautifully! No more slipping between upshifts! I guess this proves  that's
looks aren't everything and you should always follow the "if it  ain't broke,
don't fix it" rule.

You could say you had "fixed" it. The way you "fix" a cat! -  Seth