<VV> Family Affair

Joe Reid nice_ride356 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 13:11:35 EDT 2007

My 29 year old son decided to get into Corvairs. We are going to pick up a '66  for him this weekend in Penn.. (he told me he has wanted a Corvair for 4 years or so) My 15 year old stepson has a '66 that he is restoring himself,  he just put new floors in it last weekend he is learning as he goes. My wife wants to get a late model convertable next year. I myself have a  nice '67 coupe that is almost done. Guess we have became a true Corvair family! How cool is that?