<VV> PALM SPRINGS - FREE DELIVERY

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Oct 1 13:48:46 EDT 2007

Well, Palm Springs is just around the corner! As with all past years
Linda and I will be attending although we do not plan to have any kind
of large display. Perhaps a display small table ?
Right now it looks like we're coming down on Amtak to LA then renting a
car to drive over (Amtrak doesn't go to Palm Springs!). Because of the
very liberal check on rules with Amtrak we will be able to bring a fair
amount of weight/bulk with us.

As with years past we are offering our free delivery plan. Place and pay
for your order prior to Saturday Oct 20th and we will bring it with us
to Palm Springs. Not noly that but we will give you an additional
discount up to 10% off, minus the estimated shipping. Here's how it works.
Suppose you place an order for $50.00 worth of parts. 10% of that is
$5.00, but it would have costed $9.00 to ship it to you. Well, you would
just get the free delivery to Palm Springs. But suppose you have a
$1000.oo order that would have taken $35.00 to ship to you. Well, you'll
get the free deliver to Palm Springs PLUS an additional 65.00 off your
order ($35.00 estimated shipping plus $65.00 to make 10% of the total
order).
If for some reason we are unable to bring your order to Palm Springs
(run out of room etc) we will still ship it to you free (up to the 10%
value of the order).

But remember, to qualify for this special we must have your order prior
to Sat Oct 20th - NO CODS! Order early because we may run out of some
items and we need as much time as possible to process before we leave!

Just as a reminder, our dates we'll be closed in Oct are as follows -

Friday Oct 12th (will closed about 1PM)
Monday Oct 15th
Wednesday Oct 24th-Tuesday Oct 30th

Thanks and see you in Palm Springs!