<VV> Family Affair

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 15:29:18 EDT 2007

I'm jealous!!  ggg

My wife had a 64 Monza vert...... shes's gone...................so's the
car!

My son learned to drive in a Corvair powered sandcar,  the 64 vert and a 65
Corsa 140.... see my websites front page...

He and his new bride honeymooned using my 66 Monza vert

He's 6'5" now..doesn't fit in the cars anymore.....they have 2 kids...baby
seats.......make it a pain for the daughter inlaw

She drives a Big SUV  and he a 77 Ford 460 F250 / and a Mazda MX-3 for work

But they both have said I can store my Crown v8 car with nitrous If I ever
need to...  GGGGGG
, she works in town
She's gotten 2 tickets in it  while he and I only have one each...

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!