<VV> converting a 2nd gen corvair to 3.8 buick engine

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 12:10:15 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/22/2007 10:51:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
TTuttlelandscape at aol.com writes:

I am  considering swapping the engine out of my 67 convertible engine and
replacing it with a 3.8 buick engine in the original location.

does  any know of any websites or links which have pictures or sell
conversion parts?

I know what I have to do to reverse the engine  rotation. I was looking foe
someone who has actually did the  swap?

_

One of our members, the late Orville Eliason, once wrote a small, but
mighty, manual for this swap.

It's about 9 or 10 pages and coversthe pitfalls very well.

We have a good copy of it and are planning to reproduce it soon.

We will have copies at the GWFBT&SM later this month for sale at a very
reasonable cost.

Once the reproductions are ready I'll post here. Figure a price of $5 or so
including postage.

Maybe less.

Tim  Abney

Inland Empire Corvair Club