<VV> Reconnect-USAF Corsa Mbr

PEPRLP at aol.com PEPRLP at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 11:16:39 EDT 2007

Hey all, trying to locate former USAF NCO, who sold me my 62 Wagon back in
early 1991/92. We were stationed at KI Sawyer,  in "da UP", he was a command
Post type, or intell....I was a B-52 crew dog. I think his name was Rich; last
time we talked, he ended up at Scott AFB. Should be retired from the USAF by now.

Thanks to Rich, I became a vair owner again and found out about CORSA, etc.
He also had a 63-64 Cpe he restored. We were stationed there w/Father (Capt)
Chris Papp, an LM Vert owner, that lost the car to a fire on the Ohio Turnpike
right after a Nat Convention in the Mid 90's.....

Rich, if you are out there, or anyone that knows who I might be speaking of,
pls contact me.

Phil Pender

66 Verts
62 Wagons