<VV> looking for a Corvair - last seen in Sioux City

Eric Marschner emarschn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:01:00 EDT 2007

I got an email from a guy looking for a Corvair - please reply to him
if it rings a bell "belliniday at hotmail.com"

"Hi.  I came across your website after a google search.  I am trying to
relocate a 65 corvair monza that belonged to my deceased father.  I
inherited it as a young boy, and never had the guidance to rebuild and
restore it.  It sat in my mother's back yard until she moved away a few
years ago from the sioux city area.  It has since disappeared and I am
trying desperately to locate it for it's sentimental value.  You seem to
follow the sale of corvairs pretty closely, judging from your website.  It's
a 65 monza.  It has white paint with much rust.  It has red interior.  And a
dent in the back part of the driver's side door.  This is a complete
longshot, but i felt it was worth a shot.  If you could help in any way at
all, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. Tim"

Eric
RMC