<VV> 2008 Convention Info

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 19:40:58 EDT 2007

I know,  I'm probably jumping the gun ---  is/was/where information on host hotel, etc for the Ventura Convention???????    I have a bunch of air and hotel points I need to commit SOON-     I admit I have not paid much attention to VV lately - cause I'm actually working on my cars!!!!!!!

  I missed this year's convention because of poor scheduling on my part- not making that mistake again!

  Don Manen