<VV> 2008 Convention Info

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 20:01:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/3/2007 4:41:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
donmanen at yahoo.com writes:

I  know,  I'm probably jumping the gun ---  is/was/where information on  host
hotel, etc for the Ventura Convention???????    I have a bunch  of air and
hotel points I need to commit SOON-     I admit I  have not paid much attention
to VV lately - cause I'm actually working on my  cars!!!!!!!

I missed this year's convention because  of poor scheduling on my part- not
making that mistake again!

Don Manen

I think you'd best leave e-mail to CORSA West, asking that question.   It
hasn't been announced to the members of CORSA West yet, as far as I  know.

Scotty from Hollyweird