<VV> lost #5

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Thu Oct 4 18:22:49 EDT 2007

Tried to send this to Daniel only but I got this reply...

        Ed

Unfortunately, your mail was not delivered to the following address:

<dmonasterio at megared.net.mx>:
Connected to 200.52.193.164 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 501 Sender domain must exist

Daniel,
This sounds exactly like what just happened to my Ultra Van..the problem
was a broken valve spring. Check them real close, I was all ready to pull
the head before I saw the two piece spring.

                                                   Ed Lindsay

West Florida Corvair Club