<VV> Update - low oil pressure in a late model

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 8 07:51:57 EDT 2007

     In response to my first update that indicated that the oil pressure sensor wire went under the turkey raoster, some folk on this list serve --- Frank(?), Harry(?), whoever(?) --- pointed out that the wire should not go under the shroud, nad maybe if we could get it out, the short would go away.  So Saturday Doran and I removed a half dozen blots holding down the shroud and managed to "coax" the wire out.  And the oil pressure light went out!!!  So yesterday we re-connected the heat sensor wire, and the warning lights on the dash are again fully functional.
                        Many thanks,

                        Travis Payne     65 Monza coupe
                        Raligh, NC       65 500 coupe