<VV> LM Rims

Chris Mann cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 13:28:52 EDT 2007

Great weBsite and great assortment of looks and options. Pretty cool.
If money were not a problem, I'd personally lean towards a set of magnesium Minilites (as pictured on the Yenko at the bottom of the page).
Kind of has that old school racing look.
I wasn't having much success locating used ones so I emailed them awhile back and got this as a response from them directly in the UK:

This was for aluminum if I remember correctly.

'We can't supply 13" wheels with
five stud fixings but we can on a 6.0x14 at £95.00 each + shipping £135.00 per
set.

Please call 0044 1952 620215 for
information.' Regards Russ

Of course magnesium models I believe he quoted double that or more.

I have been watching the [fastvair] bulletins too and there is a ongoing discussion about "losing weight" on a streetable autocross setups.
If one were looking at losing weight at the wheel, that magnesium rims have to be as light as a feather!