<VV> 2010 Convention

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue Oct 9 09:11:48 EDT 2007

           Chuck, I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post
as I have been in Chicago for a week. This is my first post to VV. I believe
the reason we have been so quiet about receiving the bid for the 2010
convention is that we wanted all our membership to find out about it first.
The Connection was sent out last Tues. or Wed. so I believe everyone would
know by now. Yes, The Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts have been given the privilege
to host the 2010 convention in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Many plans are in the
works for the 50th anniversary of our favorite car. We invite everyone to
come and enjoy our state and your convention. Now Chuck, all I need to know
is are you going to ask me to be your navigator for the rally again.
Jamie Reinhart
ICE member
CORSA member
65 Corsa Turbo Vert