<VV> Looking for old "Car & Driver" article

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Wed Oct 10 21:37:09 EDT 2007

It must have been about 10-15 years ago.  I'm pretty sure it was Car &
Driver because I used to subscribe to it.  Anyway the article was a short
take on a company that was reviving LM corvair coupes and verts.  They were
selling them completely redone with suspension packages, alloy wheels,
performance tires, fresh paint for around $4K.  If I recall correctly the
article pictured a burgundy car.  It was only one page or two at most.

Does anyone have this article or know what I'm talking about?

Thanks,

Steve Brown
'62 Rampside
Media, PA