<VV> Re: Krylon Vs Rustoleum

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Oct 11 11:38:13 EDT 2007

Smitty
You know Autocross isn't my cup of tea, However I'll have to spend some time checking out the Charlotte Autocross again this year.

I used Krylon on the EUM, but mayber Rustoleum gives less resistance!
As always, I'tll be good to see you again.
Hoping to have my 62 Rampy ready for Williamsburg next year.

Hank