<VV> Am I inaugurated now? (broke my first fanbelt)

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Thu Oct 11 21:44:38 EDT 2007

I've been driving my '62 Rampside since late July of this year.  I had
replaced the plugs, wires, distributor cap.  Put in an electronic ignition,
rebuilt carbs, etc.  But I didn't replace the old fanbelt.  I guess I should
have...  It was pretty obvious when it let loose in the pharmacy parking lot
this evening.  Since I was right around the corner from home I drove it home
to put on a spare.   All is well again and now I know for certain that I can
do it with the tools I have on board. :)

Steve B.

Media, PA