<VV> Front suspension rebuild advice

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 12 08:46:38 EDT 2007

Nope, you guys that want to disassemble a front suspension OFF the car, are
nuts! FAR easier (a relative term), and safer to pull the suspension parts
off while still in the car. I've done it both ways, and leaving the
crossmember in til last is the only way to go...

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net