<VV> 1960 4-dr for Sale

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 09:54:05 EDT 2007

Hey, all you "Cavemen"!
     There is a 1960 Sedan for sale in Cadillac, MI.  It's white (not
original color), has blue checked fabric seats, Powerglide.  I believe
it's an 80hp.  I believe it runs and drives OK, but I know nothing else
about the condition.  The body looks pretty rough to me.  It could be a
good project or parts car for someone.  Price listed on the sign is
$5500 OBO.  If interested, contact the owner at (231) 876-0675 or (231)
878-7561.

Phil Raker
65 Corsa - 140/4