<VV> 64' Greebrier in Stock Class

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Oct 12 11:01:35 EDT 2007

One important point about CORSA Concours - there are generally no
point deductions for incorrect parts, only for quality of those
parts.  Incorrect parts simply move you out of Stock (or whatever)
class.  If your GB has carpets, that might move you into Street
Stock, or some other Modified class, but your score will be exactly
the same either way.  You may wish to surf over to the CORSA web site
www.corvair.org, and download the rules.

--Bryan