<VV> Krylon/Rustoleum

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Oct 15 09:34:52 EDT 2007

Smitty Says:  My My, Such bluster.  All I have said was that finally we teams would be at the track at the same time and questions would be answered as to prefered colors and body styles etc.  I admit it will be interesting to see if overage beef can be dragged around a track as fast as the perky puppy can run.  I thought for a minute I smelled fear but it must just be the smell of old beef.  And I did try to put Whopper Jr at ease by telling him there was no pressure.  Why must you miss read everything Beefmiester?