<VV> Krylon Vs Rustoleum

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Oct 15 19:00:26 EDT 2007

Smitty Says:  Asparagus's,  er  asperations er aspersions have been cast to put BBRT in a bad light concerning this meeting of BBRT and WTBRT at the Fall Affair autocross.  I want everyone to understand that I will try to do everything I can to stay on the up and up and be as rightious as I can be.  For instance waste gates are not allowed in the class I am running in.  So I have decided to block off my waste gate which previously had been venting at 12-13 lbs.  It will no longer vent and turbo pressures may mount to extreme levels.  I will take that chance just to prove my good intensions.