<VV> Directional Signal Assembly

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 15 21:03:01 EDT 2007

Sounds to me like a poor ground or a poor connection at the LR.  The turn
signal and the brake light use the same filament in the bulb.  The ground is
strong enough to pass current for the tail lights, but not strong enough to
pass current for the more demanding (brighter) brake/turn lights.

Try some sand paper in the socket (sides and bottom contacts) and where the
light housing contacts the car body.

Later, JR