<VV> Krylon Vs Rustoleum (humor)

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:43:28 EDT 2007

I think there's been enough waste floating around lately, particularly in the form of bull excrement.  Please don't blow your waste during the autocross.  There will be women and children around.
Barry in SC2 lates, 2 earlies> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:00:26 -0700> From: vairologist at verizon.net> To: virtualvairs at corvair.org> Subject: <VV> Krylon Vs Rustoleum> can be. For instance waste gates are not allowed in the class I am running in. So I have decided to block off my waste gate which previously had been venting at 12-13 lbs. It will no longer vent and turbo pressures may mount to extreme levels. I will take that chance just to prove my good intensions.