<VV> Floor plugs

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Sat Oct 20 08:27:55 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Last night I was telling my wife I didn't drive my 64 cp because it was raining and I had some floor plugs missing.  The rear carpet gets wet when I drive in the rain, a simple fix.  I have the plugs at home and I know I can do without the help of a mechanic.  Thats all fine but when she asked me why there are holes in the floors that are filled with rubber plugs I couldn't  for the life of me give her an answer.  We looked at each other and said that was pretty weird design.

I told her I could find the amswer on VV.

I must admit it makes no sense to me to make holes at the factory that get filled with cheap rubber plugs that deteriorate and crumble like mine.  I know they must have done it for a reason but I am coming up with nothing.

Thanks
Tom Connolly
Lancaster, PA
Central PA CC