<VV> Quality of parts?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 10:45:18 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/20/2007 9:29:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
corvair at fnader.com writes:

I'm afraid I can't give you a negative report on any resto part
purchased from any of the Corvair vendors; my experiences there have all
been positive..

I can remember the only "bad" thing I ever got from one of the vendors was on
some window fuzzies for my FC (and this was maybe 10 years ago)... all the
clips were about 1/4" off from where the holes were on the door... go figure...
easy fix, just remove the clip and reinstall... slightly tedious, but not
worth contacting the vendor and crying about it...
You may find when dealing with a west coast vendor that if he is out of stock
he will send you east... which reminds me of Kris Kringle in "Miracle on 34th
Street"... sending me to Gimbel's when Macy's doesn't have what I want...
that's what I call a class act.
Everything else I've ever gotten has been to my satisfaction..... which is
more than I can say about some things from my local parts places...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE