<VV> Strange Electrical Problem

Jim Houston tampatexan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 19:54:12 EDT 2007

I was finally able to get time to check further into the "dead"
electrical problem.  Turned out to be the big connector under the dash!
I hadn't gotten both sides "clicked" when I was installing the AC..  It
was just loose enough to disconnect the power occasionally....  snapped
the connector together properly, and all is well again.  Thanks to all
who provided suggestions . . .

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL
'65 Monza coupe