<VV> Newbi needs email help

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Tue Oct 23 09:43:58 EDT 2007

I am new to the forum and need email help.  When I receive an email and use
the reply buttom it only goes to the original author.  What do I have to do
to get it to go to the entire forum with the original subject intact.

Larry/Newly purchased 64 Monza

Larry - email basics 101 - hit the "reply all" button to reply to sender and Virtual Vairs, or better yet, just cut and past so that the message just goes back to Virtual Vairs only.  That way the original sender won't get two copies of the reply mail.

Steve Oxford

PS - Welcome to VV!