<VV> toss and fires

frank_180 at netzero.net frank_180 at netzero.net
Mon Oct 22 17:47:09 EDT 2007

greetings all
two questions:
1. are any of the fires in southern Calif near the toss. I am planning on driving down from Utah on Thursday and have been told that some of the roads are closed but not where.
2. does any one need a 64 manual diff case. I have one that I will never need (we all Know lates are better than earlies) and could bring it to the toss. if so let me know so i can toss it in the back of my truck.
frank