<VV> Oil Filters

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 20:10:24 EDT 2007

Does anyone out there have a copy of the various brands and sizes of
oil filters that will fit on the Clark's spin-on adaptor for the 45
degree adaptor for the lates?  I had the listings that came with the
adaptor, but have since misplaced it.  I ordered an Amsoil filter
using the number of the filter provided me when I called Clark's
which was Champion ? PH2835 (that's what they said, though it sounds
more like a Fram #).  I used that number to get an equivalent from
Amsoil.  I received an Ea057 from them.  It looks way too small.  I
could be wrong, but I just want a confirmation.  You can pdf. it or I
can give you a fax number.

Thanks,

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110
Sierra Tan, (awaiting finish of re-paint back to original due to be
completed in a week to ten days) - Saddle, zero rust, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper
guards, day night mirror, Source air dam, dual CHT, OTG, and soon to
have rear seat belts, w/ 78K