<VV> Road Racing 101 - Little Corvair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 22:09:11 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 7:03:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jekepler at amplex.net writes:

I  suspect that a "late" pushed VERY hard would behave in much the same  way!

John

No suspicions - I did just that at the old turn eight at Sears Point.  My
buddy (in another Yenko) ran wide off the turn right ahead of me, and I  backed
off the throttle to watch him. Instant 180 spin  -  but I was only traveling
about 10 mph by the time I backed into the  tire wall. Not much damage! I was
digging dirt out of the suspension and  the headers for a while though! - Seth
Emerson