<VV> The first Corvair??

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 21:46:32 EDT 2007

Remember it?? I have pictures of it (only 3 though). It was a '66 Monza
4door hardtop, Mediera Maroon w/black interior, 110, glide. It had 15,000
miles on it, and lost it to an accident the following spring @ 22,000
miles. BTW, that was two weeks before they pulled the plug (May 14, '69),
and didn't get a replacement Corvair until AFTER that day. But I've had at
least ONE Corvair ever since. Even have record of all the serial numbers of
every car I've ever owned. Who can say THAT?

-Mark