<VV> Fires

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 23:31:22 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 8:22:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

I pray  that all of our Corvair family are alright in California.
Those fires are  way beyond comprehension
for us who have not been there.

Chuck  Armer

The really bad fires are demolishing Malibu, which is well west of both the
Ventura Corsa and Corsa West clubs.  They have not gotten into the San
Fernando Valley or the Hollyweird Hills.  Now, the fires down in San Diego  County,
I don't know about, 'cause I don't know where the clubs are.

Scotty from Hollyweird