<VV> Fires

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 06:54:08 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/23/2007 8:31:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ScottyGrover at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 10/23/2007 8:22:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
carmerjr at mindspring.com writes:

I pray  that all of our  Corvair family are alright in California.
Those fires are  way beyond  comprehension
for us who have not been there.

Chuck   Armer

The really bad fires are demolishing Malibu, which is  well west of both the
Ventura Corsa and Corsa West clubs.  They  have not gotten into the San
Fernando Valley or the Hollyweird  Hills.  Now, the fires down in San Diego
County,
I don't know  about, 'cause I don't know where the clubs are.

Scotty from  Hollyweird

We're still hangin in here in the Inbred Empire

Tim  Abney
Inland Empire Corvair Club