<VV> Anyone using Megasquirt on a Crovair ? was MAP sensor

Marty Scarr martyscarr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:56:56 EDT 2007

Mark

I've done a Megasquirt conversion on my 67 coupe; it used two 1 barrel
TBIs made by Holley for the GM 4 cylinders.  The throttle bodies were
mounted to adapter manifolds.

I'm currently working on another conversion using 4 motorcycle throttle bodies.

I have seen heads with injector bosses welded to them, made by Ray Sedman.

The conversions using Megasquirt are a lot of fun for me, as I enjoy
fabricating and custom installations.  It is definitely not plug and
play!

Marty Scarr