<VV> Coupe Doors on Convertible?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 26 20:21:59 EDT 2007

It has been answered before by me! Convertible doors have been
non-existant here in the rusty east for years, so converting coupe doors
is normmal.

The stamping for both doors is the same, so look at the coupe door and
remove all the parts that do not look like the convertible door. You can
drill out the spot welds. A welder will be handy. But maybe not
necessary. Remove all the convertible only parts and install them on the
coupe door shell. Like the glass, regulator, guides, etc.

Frank DuVal