<VV> It's Official (humor?)

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 21:22:01 EDT 2007

I believe the BBRT team has a formidable Early Low Performance stable unmatched by anything those beef boys might be able to come up with. I may not have managed to find the course last weekend at the Fall Affair (I came close once!), but I'm not ready to concede pole position to Mr. Bill quite yet! But between the two of us, we plan to keep the SS-1 trophy in the BBRT trophy case! Just need to keep all the spark plug wires plugged in, right Bill?

  <<Bill Hubbell said:

It should be known that "Hubblescope" and his 3-time National Concours
 and
recent Fall Corvair Affair winning "Alice" are remaining with the BBRT
 race
team, and we intend to continue our winning ways in the Low-performance
Stock class as well as support the efforts of our high-performance
 brethren
and their "dawgs" of war.

Let "BubbaBristow" beware!

Low-Pro Man
BBRT>>

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on