<VV> Re: Rick Stansbury

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 28 07:50:02 EST 2007

> This hobby is really more about people than it is about cars, and 2007 has
> been a tough year on the people.
> --Bob

It certainly has been a tough year for the extended "Family" of Corvair.

I first got to know Rick Stansbury during my first track event  at VIR in
2002.
It was mainly because of a mistake in the official program that got our
names confused.
( Looking at that program again it is the nicest one I have ever seen for a
track event.)
When I joked to Rick about it we hit it off immediately! We then created the
fictitious
Stansbury Norris which was a private joke between us.

Is there any word as to the cause of Rick's death??

The other Rick

Rick Norris