<VV> No Ermine White for 63 ??

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 11:02:12 EST 2007

FACT??
" There was no true white in '63, only Adobe Beige."

I have RPO 936 Ermine White and 938 Adobe Beige listed on my 1963
Ditzler color charts, as well both as listed in many of my RPO listings
and other color charts???

I did look at Mark Corbin's color options spreadsheet and noticed that
RPO 936 Ermine white was not listed there for 63???

Mark, was this omission correct??

I too seem to recall seeing many 63 Vairs with what I presumed to be
original Ermine White paint??

Any thoughts???

Rick Loving