<VV> 5 speed trans

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 21:38:20 EST 2007

The problem is, Corvair trannies have coaxial input and output shafts. This
transmission doesn't. As such, it really can't be adapted readily to a Corvair
 differential.
If one were to use a Subaru engine, a Porsche transmission already has
everything you need.

In a message dated 10/28/2007 10:13:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,