<VV> RE: No Ermine White for 63 ??

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Oct 29 20:21:54 EST 2007

I have also worked on several Ermine White code 1963 Vairs in my body
shop career. Your sheet must have had a typographical error somewhere
along the way. Probably when the chart of one year does not have a color
chip, but refers back to the previous year for a color chip. See:

http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1956-buick-pg01.jpg

At the bottom of the 56 Buick page, it says to see 55 Buick pages for
Dover White and Cameo Beige chips.

Frank DuVal