<VV> ERMINE WHITE ALSO ARCTIC WHITE?

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 07:48:48 EST 2007

2 months ago i was in search of an original color white paint to do my 60 vair. the car was originally tuxedo black. but living at the time in largo florida, black just wasnt a smart choice. i contacted ...finishmasters of  largo florida and they came up with a paint that coded the same as ermine white. refered to it as arctic white. joel there at finish masters helped me. finish masters 6685 142nd ave N  largo florida 33770  727-531-7701, car is now painted. and looks great.  go figure   trey in cuba ny