<VV> Limited Corvair Content

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Oct 30 21:18:22 EST 2007

Garth..you are hopeless!  Have you not checked out Seth E.'s Flaming River
Steering boxes.....or even gone to FR's website to see what else they sell?

Have you NOT ever looked on EvilBay for Corvair Parts?  There are always 1
or 2  on there...

Have you never gone to a car show where HotRods were?

The "pitman arm" is re-indexed to allow the box to be mounted 90deg. out of
rotation...as far as the mounting holes..allowing it use on a myriad of
custum vehicles......it's small..and lightweight..compared to most other
wormgear boxes available.

Speaking of which......  how is the Sedan and the Turbo'd coupe coming
along?  We haven't heard anything from you in 2 years?   GGGG

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!