<VV> Re: corvair found- Ray Rodriguez

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 31 17:34:52 EST 2007

Color is very subjective. Color is VERY important to me. Some folks like
yellow cars. REALLY like 'em. I don't.
Carol HAD to have a triple yellow Eldo awhile back (yellow paint, yellow
leather, yellow vinyl top). Looked like a stick of butter. But she wanted
it, so she got it. Not my choice.

I had a Danube Blue, black interior '66 Corvair; absolutely hideous. Got
painted an early '90s metallic red that was wonderful. To me...
Had a friend who ordered a chevy; red with a BLUE interior. Dealer made him
pay up front before they'd order it.
People are funny when it comes to color preferences.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net