<VV> F&I is over

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Sun Sep 2 02:48:45 EDT 2007

Hey Group,
Well Fire and ICE is over for year # 9. We had such a great time! Everything ran so smoothly, that we were all suprised, I was in the timing tower all day long and I don't think that we had a single mistake. Except for driver mistakes and or break downs. We had several grass mowing evemts, with Chuck Armer taking top place. I think that he had about 3 360's in one spot.We had perfect weather , Again!!!
The track mamager talks about they like to see us come, we like to leave the track in as good of shape as when we arrive. That will pretty much guarantee us a lock for Labor Day weekend next year, We will still have to put in a bid, like every year.

Anyway next year will be #10 and will have to do some planning and try to come up with some new stuff. I have a couple of ideas, but I'm not going to say now.
So to everyone who came this year, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU. and to all that didn't make it, hope to see you next year!!
Tom Shepard
Marshalltown