<VV> Corvairs up for auction

Bob Bauer robovair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 2 21:49:32 EDT 2007

I wanted to pass this on to whom ever might be interested.  There is going to be an auction on Saturday September 15th at 10 a.m. in Cedar Hill Missouri.  It will be held at 7007  Three B Road in Cedar Hill.

  Aside from the usual auction stuff, there will be aircraft parts and pieces, engines, whole planes, parts of planes, and.................................9  Corvairs.

  These have been stored in a barn for  the last 20 years.  I have not seen them, they won't let me preview them, said it was not fair to the others!!!!!

  The auction flyer has pix and they look tired, very tired.  The flyer says they are rough, except one.
  1962 Monza 2 dr Coupe  very good condition
  1963 Monza 900 convertible  rough
  1966 Monza 2 dr coupe rough
  1965 Monza 2 dr rough
  1961  Monza 2 dr rough
  1964 Monza 2 dr rough
  1961 500 2 dr Coupe rough
  1962  700 4 dr rough
  1963 Greenbrier van  rough

  They honestly look like parts cars from what I can tell, but I am just the messenger, passing on the information.

  For more details, contact Dean Wilson Auction Services
  www.deanwilsonauctions.com

  Bob Bauer  Show-Me Corvair Club