<VV> Fire and Ice

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 10:27:05 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/3/2007 9:06:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
monza67 at aol.com writes:

Not only  was Tim Mahler the FTD for the event, but Tim also holds the
distinction of  being the first person to register for the event for the last
several  years.?I'm concerned that Tim may lose this distinction, since Ned already
said to sign him up for next year.

Hey, if I can't beat him ON the track, I can at least try to beat him TO  the
track...

I can't give you ICE folks enough compliments. You put on a great event and
it comes off very smooth. For you other folks that have never been there, you
don't know what you are missing. This track is nearly perfect for every
Corvair,  from bone stock to all out race cars. The short track is essentially the
same as  an autocross, just no cones. That fact makes it perfect for the
novice drivers,  there's virtually no way to get lost.

Fire and Ice will be my Labor Day weekend as long as you guys have  it...

Ned

PS Chuck, you can borrow my car next year. As a fellow member of FART
(Father's Against Radical Teenagers) we need to stick together to keep those
"punks" inline :^)