<VV> Correct site for the 62 Monza Wagon

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 21:32:28 EDT 2007

Well. I've gone through Tony Fiore's book and Monty Montgomery's, and
neither were that much help.  Monty's book did have interior pictures for
the interior of a '63 700 sedan and it was nowhere as nice as what's in the
wagon that's for sale.  Tony's book mentions that in '61 the 4 door Monza
came with either a vinyl or a combo fabric and vinyl, so I would imagine the
same held true in '62, but neither addressed the 62 wagon.  The interior
door panel does look like the Monza door panel for that year.

Unlike a Monza, it has the chrome side strip of a 700, but here's where you
need a Monza Wagon expert, if there is one.  Maybe they didn't remove it on
the wagon.  There is a 1962 700 wagon picture in Monty's book and the 700
badge is in front of the front wheel opening.

It appears that not much information is available on the wagons.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member