<VV> FOR SALE: '62 MONZA (NEAR AUSTIN, TEXAS)

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Tue Sep 4 14:35:40 EDT 2007

Hello,

Ahhh, the power of having a club website...received this note last week
with a request to freely distribute to e-contacts, so here you go...fyi,
I don't know owner and have no knowledge of car other than info
provided, but looks nice in the pix (I'm happy to forward to anyone who
gets back to me in next day or so).  Also, name & email below for anyone
who wants to followup w him.

John Davids
JDAVIDS at satx.rr.com

Thx, and happy hunting,

Rod Murray
Vintage Corsa Web & Publicity
'66 monza 140/4 convt (way too hot to drive it last week!)

Found your club on line and was wondering if you knew anyone that was
looking for a 62 Monza Corvair. The car is in Granite Shoals, Texas
which is west of Austin.  Asking $5,500 OBO