<VV> So I have to ask how smart is the Corvair OWNER?

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 14:47:56 EDT 2007

I'll ask again....IF the Petronixs are YOUR preferred device... why won't
you keep a spare PET.   instead of points????

I run both types in my 9  engines.....but all have Spares  IDENTICAL with
what they are equipped with when on the road...

I even have a spare Petrolux!!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt