<VV> 62 monza wagon for sale in Ashtabula ???

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 21:31:55 EDT 2007

ref: http://mysite.verizon.net/corvair65/wagon/wagon.htm

Question -- I thought all the wagons had a rear air grille similar to
the 1960 Corvairs, which was vertical bars with exhaust cut out.  I
thought the 61 Lakewood used one identical to the 1960 style, where as
the 62 had horizontal bars with the cut out.

Obviously, this Ashtabula wagon has no cut out.   Can someone set me
straight?  If this is not the case, what does the grille with the
horizontal bars and cut out fit?

PS: Thanks for the VV help with the seat belts -- detents (nubbins)
right where the diagram shows!  I just wasn't looking up on that slanted
area far enough.

Thanks,

Bill S